June 8-9, 2020
Is your audit group a team? The difference between a group of people working on an audit or project together and a cohesive team is tremendous. Only through teamwork can we accomplish great results. Collective work, not a division of work is key to developing a team and that requires defined roles, goals, rules and trust. This course teaches audit engagement managers the skills to create a cohesive team environment that leverages a collaborative and collective approach to audits resulting in a less invasive approach for the audit client and a more effective one for the audit team.
This highly interactive course is taught through lecture, video, real-life examples, case studies and small group exercises.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- What it takes to be a great leader
- Implement the collaborative, collective approach to auditing
- Learn how to lead and to manage effectively
- How to effectively facilitate the work through collaborative planning
- Ways to ensure efficiency through monitoring and controlling the audit
- How and when to give and receive feedback