June 29-30, 2020
If you think automation is only for Information Technology experts or programmers, think again. Using internal audit frameworks, you will learn how to create automated tasks from start to finish. From planning to execution to documentation, you will create templates that can be leveraged immediately. Once you apply the techniques learned in this course, you will have the foundation to build your continuous auditing and monitoring projects.
In this two-day course attendees will learn how to create automated scripts and queries. Participants will learn about the four stages of data analytics progression and the hands-on modules will introduce techniques that help you go from manual to automation without being a programmer. Participants will learn interactively through a combination of lecture, live demonstrations, and exercises.
Bonus: all registered attendees will receive a trial version of the software and best practice templates.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Importance of planning objectives
- How to process data from outside your organization
- Determining the level of effort for each of the four stages of data analytics progression
- Documenting your work without words
- How to move from development to production
- Learn to share your automation with everyone on your team