June 5th, 2020, 12:00 PM – 02:00 PM CDT
The ACFE estimates that 5% of revenue is lost to fraud. Organizations are spending more time and effort on fraud awareness and expectations for internal audit have changed dramatically. Management and the Board expect auditors to detect and prevent fraud. But is that fair? Of course, it is. No group is better positioned to fight fraud than internal audit. This webinar will cover fraud fighting knowledge and skills internal audit can immediately incorporate into their audits to start catching the bad guys.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Why identifying fraud requires specific skills and not just “common sense”
- Why Fraud Risk Assessments are critical
- How incentive programs can lead to fraud
- Specific methods to identify fraud red flags in audit programs
- Why you should question success