Cancellation and Refund Policy
For training that is contracted, cancellation and refund policies are outlined and detailed in the contract between Verracy, LLC and the Client. For additional information about our cancellation, refund, or complaint policies, contact Verracy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +1 (877) 332-8708 x704
For training that is Open Registration or Open Enrollment, registrants can cancel at any time. Refunds will only be given if cancelled at least 5 business days before the start of the training. To learn more about Verracy’s refund policy or to request a refund, email email@example.com.
Verracy is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org
In accordance with NASBA Standard No. 19, Verracy maintains documentation (electronic and paper) related to courses developed and provided for CPE credits for a minimum of five years.
For coursed developed by Verracy, we maintain the following:
- Copies of program materials.
- Evidence that the program materials were developed and reviewed by qualified parties, and a record of how CPE credits were determined.
For courses delivered by Verracy, we maintain the following:
- Participant names and organizations for each course
- Dates and Locations of Courses
- Instructor Names and credentials (bio)
- Number of CPE credits earned by each participant
- Copies of program evaluations from participants.
- Copies of materials used in the delivery of the course
If you have a complaint about a Verracy training, an instructor, a course, or any other subject, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review the complaint and respond within five (5) business days.